Using Facebook to Promote Your Business - Why and How
How valuable would that be?
What if you could quickly and easily send a promotional message to all of your customers? How much extra business could you generate?
This is the value of Facebook, and if you don’t already have a Facebook account for your business, you are missing a huge opportunity! With Facebook, your “fans” help promote your business to all of their friends, who in turn promote it to their friends. Facebook also lets you build loyalty by communicating directly with your customers. This is the power of social networking, and it is critical for you to take advantage of it.
Even if you already have a Facebook page, it is important to maximize its value. To do so, you must take these 5 steps:
- Sign up for a business account, not a personal account
- Make the site interesting by posting photos and any timely information such as events or specials.
- Reserve your business address – www.facebook.com/yourbusinessname to make it easy to promote.
- Put a Facebook link on your website to generate more fans.
- Post a new Facebook message once per week.
Although I encourage you to roll up your sleeves and take care of this yourself, I realize that not everyone has the time to do it. Please let me know if you need help. Community Communications has an array of cost-effective Facebook services to help promote your business.